Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

zz1022

Why are there so many Beautiful single woman here? Good luck Ms. Beautiful.

Close Window

zz1022 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active over 3 weeks ago

30 year old man
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Seeking:
women 18-35
Within:
20 Miles of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Asian
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Height:
5'7" (170cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

11/8/13 I like to check out match.com on my free time. I need to find better things to do than online browsing. No sub, no email, no care.

7/21/13 Update:
Studies, 2 part time job and working out 6 days a week finally made me notice I ain't got time for this. I've got 84,600 seconds each day, sleeping 6 hours is too good for me. Imagine if that was money, How would you spend it each day before?

I like Top Gear, it's the greatest show on earth.
I like Tvb, it waste my time when i'm home not doing anything
I like Food of course, how else i can be fat?
I like being stupid because it's smart
I like being funny yet silly
I like being me even thought i hate myself ^_^
I like working out if i can ever get myself out of this chair.
I like my 4.5 inch" Phone because it's the perfect size but she might say other wise :D. Girls like IPhone size more
I like you mostly by the time i get to know you.
I like gambling but i hate gambling with real money
I like swimming because i never learn how to and still can't (FAIL)
I like hanging out with my friends when i have time

I'm pretty busy but than again i find myself with so much time, 90% of the time I'm at the computer but never online since i only go on the computer to buy junk. The other 10% of the time I'm eating/showering/sleeping/etc.
I don't smoke, never have never will. I used to not drink only until recently but 1 drink and I'm done.
I'm the type of guy you would bring home and show the family but not the type where you'll get drunk and party (yea i'm boring).
I've watch nearly all big name movies(Chinese and American), I've seen nearly all TVB series but i don't remember any of the stories. My music mostly consist of 80's and 90's hit because it's the greatest decades for songs.

If you're still reading here's a bit more info.
I've been single my whole life, that's the main reason why I would give this a try. It doesn't really affect me not having someone but be great if i can find someone. I don't have any stress because I'm not those type that let small/big things affect my life. Being a called the "Nice Guy" does have its ups and downs. Ups are always being the first person to be called if something comes up. Downs are you know it "Nice guys finish last" and mostly single. I always put family and friends first because they'll mostly be the ones when you really need them. I like to play with my weight, sometime around a year i would gain 10-20lbs and others lose 10-20lbs so i'm never the same size lol

Interests:
I'll tell you later
Sports & exercise:
Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Swimming, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Libra
College:
I'll tell you later
ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'7" (170cms)
3'0" (91cms) to 8'11" (271cms)
Body type:
A few extra pounds
No preference
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Black
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No preference
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Asian
Asian
Faith:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Languages:
Chinese, English
Chinese, English
Education:
High school
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to zz1022

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to zz1022. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to zz1022.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW