I have been living on my own since I was 17 so I'm well established. I'm sarcastic, sweet and always laughing. I'm the most loyal person you've ever met and looking for someone to mirror that. I'm in love with life and want to have as much fun as possible. Life is too short to be anything but over the moon happy.
I believe in traditional man and woman roles but with that comes a need for great respect in the other person. I'm not a push over and I'll be the first to tell you what I think and what I like. I wear my emotions on my sleeve and don't believe in games or hiding things from people.
I would like to find someone who is independent, driven, funny, caring and adventurous. I'm looking for an honest gentleman who knows how to treat a woman. I'm not interested in playing the dating games.
A few fun facts:
- I have a 4lb teacup yorkie who is pretty awesome - even for a small dog (I also force him to dance even though he hates it)
- My favorite color is green
- I dislike the taste of coffee but I love the smell
- I'm actually Italian although my red hair suggests Irish
- I love live music of all kinds
- I have 2 hats with ears on them and I wear them in public when I feel like it
- Life is a journey and I want to have as much fun as possible
- I went to college in Las Vegas - that should say it all
- I have this theory that freaks attract other freaks and my friend group seems to prove that