***BEFORE SENDING ME QUESTIONS, READ THE ENTIRE PROFILE . THANKS!***
"Men always want to be a woman's first love. Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance."
- Oscar Wilde
There is nothing quite as beautiful as a truly confident woman, and true confidence is rare. So what do you have going for you?
...Hold that thought…
Who am I?
* A fierce protector of my loved ones.
* A friend not afraid to take a risk or take the lead.
* Gorgeous, if you haven't noticed.
* A versatile man who can and does blend in anywhere.
* Quick with a smile or a laugh, but slow to reward bad behavior. (Though I suppose that depends on your definition of 'bad')
* A challenge, a bit elusive, funny, fun to be with, sarcastic, and never afraid to put you in your place when you’re asking for it.
*Always down for a little verbal sparring.
* In love with my life, my friends, my art, my work.
That’s all I’ll share for now. Any more and this would sound like a resume. And who’s looking for another boss?
BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED....
It’d be cool to meet someone who could see herself in my world, but not for lack of having her own full, gratifying life. No pressure, no neediness, no expectations. Someone I can enjoy, a friend who appreciates tagging along with me.
Nine times out of ten, the women I’ve been with have turned out to be attractive, but shallow or flaky. So if you’re that kind of girl, don’t waste my time. I’m too good for that. I’m looking for the rare woman who:
...Knows how to loosen up and have a good time.
...Has a genuine concern for other people, and can show her warmth as readily as her strength.
…Doesn’t know everything, but has an honest desire to learn something new everyday, no matter the source.
...Has something driving her, wants things from life she’s willing to work for, fight for, lose sleep over.
...Is willing to tell a bad joke (you'd be surprised how much we appreciate that).
And above all, I want to meet someone who isn’t afraid to be herself.