Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

tangiblemind

A brain you can't wash remains boss. Only stainless thoughts retain the gloss.

Close Window

tangiblemind has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active within 3 days

32 year old man
Seattle, Washington, United States

Seeking:
women 25-32
Within:
25 Miles of Seattle, Washington, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Asian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'7" (170cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

An open mind and a never-ending thirst for knowledge have made everything possible for me. Well, except for making it to the NBA which was my childhood dream until I realized I wasn't good enough. But you know what? I realized I was way better at finding a real job and making a decent living using my brain instead of my athleticism. I'm still a firm believer, though, that about 95% of everything you ever want to accomplish in life is possible with enough hard word and discipline. The remaining 5% is reserved for the truly gifted talents that you can't teach such as being able to rock a mustache like Neil DeGrasse.

Traveling is something I'd like to do more of this year. Obviously, it'd be more fun to share the experience with the right person. As much as I like to hang with friends and enjoy going out, sometimes just staying at home, watching a movie, and eating something really unhealthy is the way to go. No matter how busy life gets, I try to exercise regularly.

I'm looking for someone who isn't afraid of the truth, and isn't afraid to laugh at the truth when you discover it. I'm fortunate to be where I am now but don't mistake that for a lack of ambition. There are way cooler things down the road that I've yet to experience and I'm looking forward to what's ahead.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Gardening/Landscaping, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing cards, Playing sports, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Golf, Martial arts, Running, Tennis / Racquet sports, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Other types of exercise
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I'll tell you later
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
I'll tell you later
College:
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
For fun:

Although I don't get to play as much golf as I'd like, I do enjoy getting out on the course when I have a chance. I like keeping up with the latest movies, TV shows, and music.

Favorite things:

As far as movies go, Django, Shawshank Redemption, Ip Man, and Enter The Dragon. My favorite TV shows include Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, and The Office. The Joe Rogan podcast keeps me entertained while doing laundry.

Last read:

The Tao of Jeet Kune Do by my fellow countryman Bruce Lee. Insightful philosophies on life are in this book.

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'7" (170cms)
4'11" (149cms) to 5'5" (165cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
No preference
Eyes:
Hazel
No preference
Hair:
Black
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker, Moderately
Occupation:
Other profession
No preference

Web Optimization Consultant

Income:
$50,001 to $75,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely, Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Asian
Asian, Latino / Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
No preference
Languages:
Chinese, English, Spanish
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

EMAIL HIM

WINK FOR FREE

NOT ON IM RIGHT NOW

Close Window

Your message has been sent to tangiblemind

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to tangiblemind. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to tangiblemind.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW