I figured I would give online dating a try and see what happens. I am a looking for someone to be my partner in crime and hopefully develop a relationship- someone who is trustworthy, respectful, kind, responsible and funny. My family and friends would say that I am easy going, compassionate, respectful and helpful.
Some things I love and random facts about me:
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee saves me every day.
- The Coffeehouse Radio Station on Siirus XM gets me through car rides.
- Although I am not a huge fan of hip-hop, I am quite the rapper :)
- Italian, Mexican, Turkish, and Greek food are awesome.
- Disney World may be my favorite place on Earth.
- The New York Mets, although quite disappointing, are my favorite baseball team.
- My favorite color is green.
- DVR is amazing.
- There are certain movies I could watch over and over again and never get bored of them.
- While at NYU for graduate school, I lived in London for a summer and from there traveled to Ireland, Amsterdam, and Paris. After those two months, I learned that I am a New York City girl at heart.
I have become a big believer of karma. What goes around comes around. I have learned that sometimes one of the hardest decisions you will ever have to make is to decide when to stay and when to walk away with your memories, always remembering that sometimes you weren't the one who gave up. Good things fall apart so better things can come together :)