Instead of your typical "About Me", this section will be dedicated to solely filter out the hopeless romantics. I need someone who has a firm foundation, who has an established occupation. No indecisive/experimenting 8th year in college types or starving artists hoping to make it big in Hollywood. You must be physically attractive; I could careless if you have a beautiful personality or can hit every note of Whitney Houston's "I will always love you," if I'm afraid to take you out in public, you are not my type.
You are my type if you:
- are independent and can hold your own, but can be dependent in a relationship.
- posses realistic long term goals and aspirations
- are confident, but not arrogant or conceited
- understand and exercise the importance of communication and honesty
- have a manual car (stick-shift) or know how to operate one
- can appreciate a lazy/relax day
- can indulge an entire pint of ice cream and not have to join Weight Watchers the following day
- have piercings, as long as they're subtle and not "connect the dots" type all over your face
- have tattoos, that do not resemble graffiti on a New York subway
You are NOT my type if you:
- spend countless hours on your make up because you're confused with how you look
- are a picky eater, I enjoy exploring new cultures and cuisines
- have horrible grammar and/or have a spelling disorder
- dedicate your weekends to clubs or parties
I do not consider myself to be mean or inconsiderate. I am being openly honest and straight forward, if you don't like it, that is fine, if you can appreciate it and laugh, I'd like to meet you. If you posses any characteristics that I may be interested please inquire! Now if you want to know about me, ask away.