I hope I don't come across too direct but feel it's important for me to start off this way. Don't get me wrong, I'm a very laid back person but have a difficult time understanding why some people do the following.
Is this you?
- Do you JUST surf on Match because it has become part of your normal routine?
- When you connect with someone, do you just communicate with them via texting?
- Are you the type to NOT follow through making the initial first phone call even though you asked for the phone number?
- Are you just way too busy to meet someone for the first time and show no effort?
- Are you the type always waiting for something better to come around the corner?
If you said yes to any of the above, hmmm--- maybe not a good idea to contact me, why waste each others time? If not, welcome to my profile...:).
I'm easy going but not a slacker, very motivated but also love to chill with the right crowd/person. I feel that I have a positive look at life and not much of a complainer, love to surround myself with people that are similar. I am always brain storming on what to do next whether it's for business or pleasure. I am a professional photographer and grateful to be able to do what I love for a living. Love the ocean and need to be near it as much as possible, I am a certified SCUBA diver and so at peace whenever I am under water...maybe I was a mermaid in my past life...:)
I find myself to be mostly compatible to men that are successful and motivated in life. Love a man that takes charge every so often and knows what he wants, someone that always says "what ever you want to do" does not go well with my personality. I find a man that engages in conversation to be rather interesting, nothing worse then having to pull teeth to get a conversation going. A beautiful smile melts my heart a liar doesn't, someone that is a great communicator will get a gold star from me and if you have a great sense of humor...you will get three! Someone that knows how to stop and smell the roses is a big plus. Very simple..no?