It's been tough meeting new people since finishing school...and I have several friends who've married people they met online, so here we go!
A few basics about me:
- I'm a pharmacist and enjoy my career and the opportunity it provides me to do other things in life I enjoy
- I love classic cars...I currently own 3 (one restored and two 'projects')
- I love music...I sing (karaoke, several weddings) and play bass and a little guitar
- I love movies...I have a large collection and am always up for a good movie night
- I enjoy working out and try to stay in shape (I threw discus in college)
- I'm not much of a 'traveler'...but I have some future vacation ideas. Just need some company!
- Words that I think best describe me: educated, laid-back, 'small-town,' thoughtful, dorky (in a good way), dependable, honest
- Chivalry is NOT dead...
- I'd eventually like to get out of the cities ('where' is TBD), start a family, big house, big yard, seperate garage for my cars
What I'm looking for:
- Honest, laid-back, caring, funny, intelligent
- Educated, career-oriented and works hard at what they do
- Takes care of herself physically, emotionally, mentally, etc...
- At the end of the day, someone I just enjoy having in my life
Favorite things to do with my 'free' time:
- Getting together with friends...I'll take grilling out and drinks on the patio over going 'out' ANY day...
- Karaoke...singing is NOT required, but would get you major bonus points ;-)
- Car shows during the summer...or just going for a drive on a nice evening
- Doing 'projects' around the house...do I get bonus points for my handyman skills?!
- Relaxing with a movie, catching up on my favorite shows, or reading a good Stephen King
Hope you're still reading...if you've gotten this far and are interested in learning more, shoot me a wink or message and we'll go from there :)