Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

Close Window

r_t0rr3s has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 3 days

34 year old man
Plano, Texas, United States

Seeking:
women 26-34
Within:
35 Miles of Plano, Texas, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic
Body type:
About average
Height:
5'11" (180cms)
Faith:
Christian / Other
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

First of all, I'm a true Gentlemen with class. I'm the man that opens the door for a lady, lets her go in first, ill take off my jacket to give it to my lady. Im the type of man that doesnt mind getting dirty or getting grease on my hands. Im always full of energy and I like staying busy an active. I don't mind breaking a sweat, but I also like to take time, and relax. Get the time to enjoy the company of someone special. I don't mind going out or staying in, the only thing that matters is having good company around me. Very important think about me, I'm not a quitter, I'm a fighter.

I'm looking to meet someone whose tired of being themselves. Someone who is willing to try something new and different with me. Whose willing to take a risk, and is willing to open themselves to someone new. Someone who is ready to leap, to turn the page on the book their stuck on. Someone whose willing to explore and find something new about each other. I'm looking for more than a friend, a relationship.

Things I like:
Thinking outside the box
Laughing at my own mistakes-not many
Trying new things
Parking away from the store, I don't mind taking the few extra steps
Crunchy peanut butter, what can I say
Spending time with my family
A great cardio workout, I don't like to jog, but I still do

Family is important to me. I like being around people that care about me, and enjoy spending time with my family. I grew up in a small town in Oklahoma. A lot of back roads and good times, my hometown had only two stop lights, thats how big it is.

Interests:
I'll tell you later
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Bowling, Football, Golf, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I'll tell you later
Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
I don't believe in astrology
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

Anything that makes me sweat, laugh and have a good time. Wether its spending time with my family, or going to a bar or new place I haven't been to before.

Favorite things:

I'm a very active and outgoing person "Weekend Warrior". I enjoy the outdoors, wether its just being outside or working on something to keep me busy.
Go Rangers, How bout them Cowboys, altough there always a disappointment

Last read:

Currently reading The 47th Samurai

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'11" (180cms)
4'8" (142cms) to 5'11" (180cms)
Body type:
About average
No preference
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Black
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Income:
$100,001 to $150,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
Yes, and they sometimes live at home, No, Yes, and they live away from home, Yes, and they live at home
Want kids:
Someday
Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Latino / Hispanic
Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian, Other
Faith:
Christian / Other
No preference
Languages:
English, Spanish
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Graduated from OSU- I'm the Best at my JOB and I love it about 90% of the time and the other 10% I just like it.

Close Window

Your message has been sent to r_t0rr3s

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to r_t0rr3s. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

Not a member? Sign up now »
Continue

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

By clicking "Begin Now", I agree to receive transactional and promotional emails from Match.com. I understand that I am free to withdraw consent at any time.
Continue
By using our site, you agree to the Match.com Terms of Use.
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to r_t0rr3s.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW