Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

omniaxis

Live... Love... Laugh... and Learn - hellz yeah!

Close Window

omniaxis has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »


Active within 3 days

35 year old man
Rosslyn, Virginia, United States

Seeking:
women 21-33
Within:
50 Miles of Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
Asian, Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian, Other
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm cut from a different cloth and see the world with a set of eyes that most do not. I love the sciences and at the same time I enjoy moments with my friends/family. My favorite - my passion is going into my lab (yes lab - affectionately known as the Bat-cave) building things - inventing things.

I'm an entrepreneur who believes in shaping the world to what I want it to be and not what it dishes out. As far as that special lady I want in my life. Its not complicated but it may sound a little strange at first. She has to be very good looking - (I'm sorry but I appreciate the company of a beautiful woman) - at least only 40% of that matters. The other 60% is she has to be witty, well versed and intelligent. Someone who isn't afraid to tell me no and put me in my place if she feels I'm wrong. I need someone who can keep up with me. I'm looking for "her".

I've been told on more than one occasion that I am a lot different than I appear on the outside. I am artistic, having great love for all forms of art but especially for dance, poetry, film, paintings and the sciences. I have the worse sleeping habits than anyone you will ever know.

I just am very eccentric and have a fiery personality. I'd rather tell you the truth than lie to elicit a smile. These characteristics do not gel with some people. I can be affectionate to a point where it seems like we've known one another for years yet in a comfortable non intrusive way. I have an encyclopedic knowledge of the sciences, much of which is attributable to an healthy obsession with physics. I find women with extensive intellect to be a huge turn on.

I am nocturnal by nature, and if left to my own devices I will fall asleep at 6am every morning. Not to worry I'm not a slacker - I usually get back up at 10am. (Yes I can survive on 4 hours of sleep) I'm not a beer drinker, but I do drink socially. There's probably a lot more I could say, but this should suffice for now. Oh yeah the most important thing - other than having a good sense of humor - is being a great friend. Which I'm amazing at both.

Interests:
Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Nightclubs/Dancing
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cycling, Golf, Martial arts, Running, Swimming, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 1-2 times per week
Pets:
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Aries
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

I'm my free time I love reading about the workings for the universe through physics. Writing and making music. Using my hands and building things.

Favorite hot spots:

The entire planet :)

Favorite things:

Inventing, entrepreneurship, traveling and physics

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 5'10" (177cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
No preference
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker
Occupation:
Self-Employed / Entrepreneur
No preference
Income:
$150,001+
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Someday
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
Asian, Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian, Other
No preference
Faith:
Spiritual but not religious
No preference
Languages:
English, Spanish
No preference
Education:
I'll tell you later
No preference

Close Window

Your message has been sent to omniaxis

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to omniaxis. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to omniaxis.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW