Apparently I'm supposed to write here about what makes me, me...so, here we go!
- Unrelenting passion for the things I love (Sports, the Sun, Batman, Calvin and Hobbes), relenting passion for the things I like (Economics, Almond-Butter and Jelly Sandwiches).
- Knowing the difference between "there", "their", and "they're".
- Laughing...at myself, mostly. Sometimes at you, but always WITH you!
- Making lists in bullet point format.
- Avoiding complacency as if my life depends on it.
- Going fast on a motorcycle...or in a car...or on a wave-runner...or in life in general.
- Playing sports and leaving it all on the field...and if I lose, pretending wholeheartedly that I wasn't giving it my maximum ;)
- Putting in a lot of effort to make things look effortless.
- Just living life, man...and having a little bit (a lot?) of fun along the way!
Here are some other, more tangible things:
- I'm a big Calvin and Hobbes fan! Inner child and all that...
- Used to be a ping-pong champion back in India. Go ahead, challenge me!
- I don't go to clubs, mostly because this brown man can't dance (unless severely inebriated)...but I would like to learn.
- I prefer not to hang out around large crowds (I like intimate settings with a small-ish group of friends).
- I love beaches.
- I'm down for pretty much anything adventurous (bungy-jumping, Ostrich-riding, motorcycle-speeding, Dolphin-hugging...next up is sky-diving!)
- I enjoy board games.
- I'll go pretty much anywhere in the world...as long as I don't have to do all the planning! I've traveled quite a bit, and surely will even more going forward.
- If you have an idea for a fun activity, chances are very, very good that I'll be game!
Note: If you'd like to get in touch with me, just shoot me an email!
Regarding what I'm looking for in a lady, it's pretty simple:
If you like sports (playing or watching), movies (crappy or quality), conversation (lighthearted or serious), and doing stuff (fun stuff), we'll get along just swimmingly!
Bonus: I find sass and sarcasm in a girl really attractive. And no, that wasn't me being sarcastic.