Have you ever grown tired of searching through profiles that say many of the same things in the hopes of finding "The One"? Have you ever considered quitting the search and maybe just getting a pet instead? Nothing against pets, but let me give you ten good reasons why I would make a better choice for companion that a four-legged friend.
1. I can follow and participate in conversations.
2. I never greet other people by sniffing them in inappropriate places.
3. I rarely hack up fur balls.
4. I don't chase my own tail or run around the house as if possessed or on fire.
5. I don't need to be let out and followed around with a plastic bag in inclement weather.
6. My nose is almost never wet and I am not prone to drooling.
7. I don't sleep for the majority of the day.
8. I will never bring you a slobbery toy and expect you to toss it for me.
9. I have yet to have fleas, worms, or one of those cone things around my neck.
10. I will appreciate your humor.
I don't catch frisbees in my mouth (I know, drawback), but I get along well with others, am kind and considerate, and enjoy spending time with friends and family. I love to travel, watch movies, and enjoy the world around me. If you would like to get to know more about me, please let me know!