Hi there! To keep this simple, i'll lay out some bullet points
-incredibly driven and hard working, but enjoy letting loose after work (work hard, play hard anyone?)
- outgoing and always willing to try new things. Whether it be food, a new activity or a new place to visit, I love to be adventurous
-Fiercely loyal to my friends and family. Family is incredibly important in my life.
- I love sports, almost too much sometimes :) I love the NY Yankees, NY Giants, and MN Wild. I also coach youth softball and youth downhill skiing
-in my free time I also enjoy baking, traveling, exploring the twin cities and hanging on a boat in the summer.
-Surprisingly active. Both physically and socially.
I am looking for:
- a man who is driven, but also knows how to balance work and life.
-a man who is just as adventurous as me. Who isn't afraid of trying new foods and exploring other cultures.
- someone who is humorous and likes to laugh
-Someone who is active. I am in the process of losing some lbs. and I want someone to support me in that. Working out, going for long walks, eating healthy, etc.
-and he's gotta love sports. Seriously if you don't like a little friendly competition surrounding games and such, move it along.
- and one of the most important things is I need someone who is assertive. Someone who plans dates, makes the first move, etc.
If any of that very limited information sparked your interest, please feel free to message me!