Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

joem968

Music, Chilling, Meeting new people

Close Window

joem968 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading


Active within 5 days

25 year old man
Somerville, Massachusetts, United States

Seeking:
men 22-35
Within:
20 Miles of Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Not sure
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
Faith:
Atheist
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I moved out to Somerville about two years ago and am really enjoying the Davis Square area. I'm a Mechanical Design Engineer in the North Shore area. Before starting my engineering career, I was a bartender for three years, through the end of my undergraduate and graduate programs.

I'm a bit of a romantic, but also tend to like guys who are a little goofy.

Mental stimulation is important to me. I like good books, well-directed movies, and well written TV. I'm big into music ... pretty much everything from classical to metal.

I love going out and trying new places in the city. I could also have a great night staying in with good company, some home-made food, and some home-brewed beer.

I'm looking for someone I connect with and hope to build a relationship from there.

Interests:
Book club, Coffee and conversation, Business networking, Cooking, Dining out, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Travel/Sightseeing, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Cycling, Swimming, Weights / Machines, Other types of exercise, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I exercise 1-2 times per week
Pets:
Political views:
Some other viewpoint
Sign:
Taurus
College:
Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA
For fun:

Music, chilling, meeting new people

Favorite hot spots:

Davis Square, Harvard, Boston, pretty much anywhere on the red line. Allston. Thailand.

Favorite things:

Pretty much anything goes for music - classical, punk, alternative, metal, and even some pop. I sing, play bass guitar, and am trying to teach myself piano.

Last read:

Lullaby by Chuck Palahniuk

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'10" (177cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 7'0" (213cms)
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, A few extra pounds
Eyes:
Brown
Black, Blue, Brown, Grey, Green, Hazel
Hair:
Dark brown
Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Dark blonde, Bald
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker
Social Drinker, Regularly, Moderately
Occupation:
Technical / Science / Computers / Engineering
No preference

I design surgical tools for minimally invasive surgery.

Income:
$50,001 to $75,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Not sure
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Black / African descent, Latino / Hispanic, Middle Eastern, Native American, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other

I'm 75% Italian (Sicilian) from my mother and half my father. The rest is a bit of a mystery, but some digging leads me to believe the remaining 25% is a mix of English, French, and Russian.

Faith:
Atheist
Agnostic, Atheist, Buddhist / Taoist, Spiritual but not religious, Other
Languages:
English, Italian, Other
English
Education:
Graduate degree
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

Close Window

Your message has been sent to joem968

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to joem968. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to joem968.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW