So, here's a little about me...
- Moved from the Mid-West to West Coast because I'm very active outdoors and there's nothing better than sun, warmth, and a beautiful ocean/beach to spend your days by :)
- Family is paramount to me. I speak to my mother, father, and sister at least a few times a week. We're often confused for the 'Griswolds' and always have fun during the holidays
- I'm an extremely passionate, driven individual with a work hard/play hard mentatity. 'Carpe Diem' has always been my mantra
- I'm very spontaneous/adventurous... So be prepared to go on some type of fun journey at a moments notice! Life's too short and I'm not afraid to live it...
- What am I looking for??? Someone who's equally as passionate and driven about life, their career, going on adventures, basically a partner in crime who's not afraid to take that 'leap of faith' everyday and just see where it takes you.
- PS...I have no qualms about making a fool of myself and love to laugh so it's imperative the person I'm with doesn't take themselves too seriously.
With all that being said, I'm not sure what may come of this. However, I'm in no rush as I believe good people find one another. Take a look, and if you feel you're the 'partner in crime' I'm looking for, then I very much look forward to hearing from you!