15 Fun Facts about Me, Jessica!
1. I love to smile :) and laugh! :D
2. Travel-holic. Europe and South America are next on my list.
3. I do a mean French accent... Bonjour Monsieur, voulez-vous du fromage?
3. I heart wolves. No really, I'm a member of the CA Wolf Center in Julian!
4. Dig road trips. Big Bear, Julian, Tahoe, San Fran, Vegas baby.
5. Yogi at heart. Biking, surfing, skiing, hiking too!
6. FOODIE. Cooking, restaurant exploration, eating, yelping, its all delicious!
7. Music junkie. Rock, Electro, Indie, Foreign. I'm into it.
8. I watch Ancient Aliens... and I have to say, they have some convincing arguments..
9. Urban explorer: Give me a bike or a random path, I'll discover a hidden gem :)
10. Craft beer IPA lover. Next challenge: conquer beer brewing!
11. Studied in Canada, Worked in Paris. Oui oui!
12. Skiing, skiing, skiing! Apres-skiing too!
13. I'm a cheese connaisseur. I actually worked at a cheese shop out of college.
14. Nothing is more important to me than my family and friends.
15. I had written this WHOLE thing before, and then my computer decided to play an evil trick on me. Oh technology!
WOW now you know everything about me! Long story short-ish, I'm an intellectual, funny, motivated girl who may or may not have a sarcastic side... OK, I can't lie, I DO...
I am looking to meet a genuine, driven, intellectual guy who I can enjoy adventures with, whether it be skiing in Tahoe, hanging out at the beach, or relaxing with some craft beer and Netflix. If you are looking for the same, I'd love to hear from you!