If you're reading this, I'm guessing you've already looked at my photos and did not claw your eyes out. So we've got that going for us.
You also might be wondering what kind of person I am. I've got bad news for you: this profile does a very poor job of conveying what I'm like as a person, despite my (nearly) lifelong association with myself and near-native level fluency in English (or what passes for it in my home state). Just like any girl I've met in person from Match turns out to be so much more than the words in her profile, even though she did write practically an entire book about herself and who she's looking for, complete with 24 photos of her and her girlfriends, always in sunglasses so you can't tell who is who half the time. Oh, and there is usually a little dog and some yoga on a beach at sunrise. I really must try that sometime.
Still, here are some generalities. You know, because I kind of have to write something and I never pass up the chance to make a list.
1) I am respectful, protective, genuine and comfortable in my own skin. I find that if I just be myself and treat others well, great people seem to come my way.
2) I have a keen sense of humor and enjoy witty, intelligent conversation. I like to be challenged and enjoy some sass.
3) I don't really like to sit still. I just like to be moving, whether it be running, going out with friends, meeting new people, traveling or grooving to some tunes at home. I spend a lot of my free time running, which is one of my passions. I've got several road and trail races coming up and am looking forward to the challenge!
4) I am an avid traveler, have actually traveled extensively and would like to meet someone who shares that interest. I have a list of places that I'm planning to visit in the next few months and it would be nice to share those experiences with someone special.
5) I'm looking for an intelligent, independent, active woman with a wicked sense of humor who has figured out who she is as a person. We will challenge each other to try new things and to become better individuals.
There it is. Shoot me an email if you think we might click. I'll probably suggest meeting for a drink or coffee since I prefer to interact in person instead of exchanging a bunch of emails.