I'm an easily amused person that really enjoys the simple things in life while constantly striving for the best.
I have a very positive outlook on life and strive to foster that for as long as I breathe. There really is so much beauty in the world (cheesy but true!). :)
I'm looking not to simply cross paths with someone amazing. I'm hoping that we can merge into the same lanes with the same great appreciation for life -equally happy people sharing their lives with each other. Those are the best kinds of relationships.
I've dated quite a few people now and I'm currently looking for something a little more serious... but like they say... when you look for something, it never comes so it's been purely coffee conversations for me lately. I believe relationships can be both simple and complicated depending on timing and the mindset of the individuals involved... and I have to say timing for me has been the biggest deciding factor...
I just graduated from USC, finally feeling a little more settled down and comfortable with living in LA working in HR/Retail management. I'm originally from Chicago... and yes I still have that midwest accent! Haha... I really enjoy meeting new people and new experiences. I still have that pick up and go mindset...that life is what you make of it... regardless of where you are, what you do... I love traveling. Recently went on a solo Euro backpacking trip that broaden my perspective on various aspects of my life.
Relationships: I would have to say from my dating experiences, what really works for me or have worked better are...(since Match doesn't have drop down menus for the following):
1. Someone who is ambitious... money does not matter too much to me but realistically speaking... my superiority complex will kick in if I feel too dominant in the relationship... it's the truth
2. Someone that doesn't believe in simple relationships... "there's no shortcut to places worth going" I don't believe relationships are fairly hard but it does take a certain level of maturity and prioritization. In other words... I've been in the "honeymoon stage" a million times... it really doesn't mean much. I'm looking for substance.
3. Someone that has a good heart....treats his family, friends, mother, siblings well....genuinely...
4. Someone that's willing to just go with it..... don't over analyze anything... carefree mentality
5. Someone with a nice voice haha I'm such a sucker for voice....
6. Someone that will put me in my place... lol
7. Most of all... someone willing to listen.
These are my learnings from my past relationships... I committed to this site to broaden my network. Ultimately a win win situation even if I don't find anything.
Thanks for listening!