1. My name was going to be George, but my parents changed it to Glen while I was still in the hospital
2. I wear shoes in a size 9.5, and when I am bowling, I might get a little wild, and go for a 10
3. I sleep silently except on Saturdays
4. I had a pet gecko in high school
5. I tend to be a Master in 1 trade, Jack of None (not sure if this makes sense)
6. The first car I purchased was a 1993 Mercury Cougar XR7
7. Me and tomato ketchup are mortal enemies, I eat fries without ketchup. Water is my favorite beverage
8. It's my personal preference that toilet paper roll off the top, and I always keep the seat & the cover DOWN
9. When people asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I always told them I'd be a Paleontologist. I didn't know the answer then, I just mentioned it to keep the adults happy. I'm an engineer now.
10. I like to make people laugh, I'm really not that funny, although I have been told after a couple of beers, I do a rendition of Thriller which is pretty funny.
11. I never got detention in high school
12. I took 6 years of French in high school. I cant speak a word of French. Pourquoi?
13. My blood type is AB which makes me a universal receiver
14. I've been told I have drop-dead cheekbones but my face is so round, they aren't as noticeable as I wish they were.
15. My favorite movie of all time is O Brother Where Art Thou, enough said!
16. I have dabbled with piano, harmonica, acoustic guitar, bass guitar & for a brief while, the drums. Nowadays, I stick to listening to music & live vicariously through the Velvet Underground
17. I have one sister, she's older
18. I've been to 28 states in the US so far, and I spent 6 months in Lexington,KY for an 8th grade exchange program. I learnt how to cultivate tobacco, participated in a science fair, and developed a fondness for corn
19. I've never been white water rafting or sky diving
20. I want to retire in Brooklyn,NY
These 20 points summarize me as an individual. (Writing 20 things about myself was harder than I expected)
Who I'm Looking For :
Someone who can change me intellectually but who still appreciates what life has to offer.
The truth is, I am already complete by myself. There is no need for my life partner to enter into my life before all the things I need to accomplish can happen. I can already be doing them as and when I want to. Just because I’m single doesn’t mean that I have been putting my life on hold.
What I am really looking for is a relationship that leads towards two wholes forming a bigger union.