“the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” - Jack Kerouac
I am very good at being single but alas I do get lonely and miss companionship and intimacy.
Looking to meet new people who are interested in serious, long term relationships.
I want someone who is:
- unafraid to admit being a Christian but is open-minded and understanding of others.
- affectionate and not afraid to show it.
- a worthy dance battling partner..haha. Confidence matched with rhythm is so sexy.
- appreciates OLD school music. Bruch's Violin Concerto #1 is a panty dropping joint.
- smart and ambitious but equally if not more humble and generous.
- health conscious (not just physical but mental, spiritual). I want you around for a loooong time.
- musically inclined (Don't mind music snobs, b/c I HATE it when I ask what kind of music you like and the response is EVERYTHING. Total BS. Uncreative, uninteresting and lazy answer).
- considerate and respectful. Chivalry is not dead and tardiness is not cool.
- always down for a good laugh. Love a great sense of humor (Appreciates the likes of Louis CK, Bill Burr, Patrice O'Neal)
- isn't afraid of COMMITMENT. Yes, scary I know. Please give me a reason to close this account. *wink*
Being a dog lover and TRUE Knicks fan are a major plus. Nets fans need not apply. Just kidding. Well not really.
Trying to keep an open mind with this site. Not sure what to add here but if you are curious about anything, just ask!