Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

eme0820

"I can't go to a bad movie by myself. What,...am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?"

Close Window

eme0820 has been notified that you want to learn about her.

Check back after a few days & see if she has added more details to her profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell her why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 24 hours

35 year old woman
Alexandria, Virginia, United States

Seeking:
men 30-44
Within:
50 Miles of Alexandria, Virginia, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'4" (162cms)
Faith:
Christian / Other
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HER & WHO SHE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm a happy, passionate person who loves to experience life. I like to laugh and make the best and most of situations. I'm looking for my partner in crime - someone engaging, energetic, witty, caring, and affectionate. I am a very loyal and genuine person and value loyalty in my partner.

Love to: travel - visited over 25 countries and can't wait to see more; check out area restaurants and wineries (food/wine critic at heart); enjoy live music; work out/play sports; be out in the water (parents are from the islands so could swim before I could walk); and volunteer.

I think it's pretty funny that everyone on Match has a list of turn-offs, so I thought I'd throw some in for good measure:
(1) slow turners in cars
(2) people who answer cell phones at the movies
(3) drivers in the fast lane driving under the speed limit (come on - there are at least 2 other lanes)
(4) writers who make lists and use parenthesis (yep, I just called myself out ). :-p

Interests:
Book club, Coffee and conversation, Cooking, Dining out, Hobbies and crafts, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Performing arts, Playing cards, Playing sports, Religion/Spiritual, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Volunteering, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Aerobics, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cycling, Football, Golf, Dancing, Running, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis / Racquet sports, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Other types of exercise, VolleyBall
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Leo
College:
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
For fun:

Like to laugh & joke around a lot, so generally up for anything - live music, dancing, hiking, traveling, street festivals, movies, relaxing together...

Favorite hot spots:

Charlottesville, Chicago, Napa, Vegas, Ireland. Still relatively new to the area but like Oya, Flying Fish, Eastern Market, Georgetown, National Cathedral, Bossa, 219.

Favorite things:

Fall, clean sheets, witticism, dogs using paws as hands, dining/drinking outside, waking up w/ no plans. Seinfeld, Arrested Development, Top Chef, True Blood. Good music (love Pandora) and food (love Urban Spoon). Matrix, Usual Suspects, Hangover.

Last read:

Yup, read the Hunger Games. And they were awesome (or at least the 1st one), so I don't care if you judge. Also read "Sarah's Key" about the Holocaust roundup in Paris. Serious stuff. And, the Bible daily. I'm trying to show my range here. :-)

ABOUT... HER HER DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'4" (162cms)
5'8" (172cms) to 6'5" (195cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender, About average, Athletic and toned, Stocky
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
Legal
No preference

99% percent of attorneys give the other 1% a bad name. You'll have to figure out which percent I'm in. ;-)

Income:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Divorced
Have kids:
No
No answer
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely, Someday
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Faith:
Christian / Other
Christian / Catholic, Christian / Protestant, Christian / Other

My relationship with God is central to my life. Grew up Catholic but now attend Protestant chuches. Do not think denominations are important.

Languages:
English
No preference
Education:
Graduate degree
Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

Close Window

Your message has been sent to eme0820

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to eme0820. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to eme0820.

See More Like her:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW