I'm a very real, genuine, and down to earth southern guy.
I'm honest, blunt, & sometimes too forward with what I'm thinking.
• Very passionate creative.
• Very affectionate. I'm a hugger.
• Has 2 cats that act like dogs. (I did have a dog, but he passed.)
• Loves being active. I try to base my diet on paleo.
• Owns 4 guitars but it is not my profession. Can't really sing.
• Coffee, craft beer, & bourban snob.
• 3 years in NYC and I still have a bit of my southern accent.
What I'm looking for: Self confidence, intelligence, a little bit of sarcasm, bluntness, and in some cases aggressiveness... is all very attractive.
I am divorced willing to talk about it if you want to know.
I know in many cases this is an immediate red flag to many women. However, it isn't always the man's fault. You can't force someone to be with you that chooses otherwise.