I am fairly intolerable as far as human beings go. Generally, a thorough pain in the butt- but ultra loyal to those around me. I work a lot, because I love my job. I am a small business owner and a serial entrepreneur- I love new ideas and I hate hate hate sitting around waiting for things to happen. Very new to dating- I have three of the most amazing gifts on the planet- my kids. I am an avid investor in small companies and startups, with my fair share of successes and failures. I believe that we are defined by how we stand back up when we get knocked down. What I'm looking for? Well, right now I'm just looking for someone who is fun and is not ready to settle down. Workaholics get priority seating. My priorities in life are my kids and my business, and my match will be looking for a "spark" but won't have a broken heart if it doesn't happen.
I guess a little bit more about me. That's why you haven't clicked "next" right?
1. I'm a father. I'm biased but I think I'm an awesome dad. I wake up and go to sleep every day figuring out how to be a better person for my kids.
2. I am a hustler. I never sit still and am never happy with the last thing I've done. I dream big, go big and live big. That means the ups are really high, and the downs in life are short and sweet. I learn quickly from my mistakes and never do the same stupid thing twice. When I get knocked down, I'm back on my feet in no time.
3. I'm fiercely loyal. I have 1000 people in my life. I have 100 friends. And I have half a dozen people who can count on me, no matter what- and vice-versa. I will stand my ground for the people closest to me.
4. I have a great, healthy relationship with my parents.
A few bad things about me
1. I don't have a job, and I'm essentially unemployable. I haven't been given a paycheck in 15 years, every thing I have I earned myself. If a business I own starts to smell like cheese, I flush it. I move on. I haven't asked or taken a penny from anyone in the last 15 years and every "job" I've ever had is one I created for myself.
2. I'm a libertarian, and I walk the path. That means that I hold my own beliefs about our God-given freedoms and I'm an outspoken critic of hard-core liberals and conservatives that seek to control the minds and bodies of men and women. I don't think that for a relationship to work you have to have exact political beliefs, but I'm not an easy person to sway politically.
My perfect match? Weekend friend who love to cut loose and just have a good time. First date won't be something ****yawn**** it will be worthy of a great story, later. No great story starts with "well, we met at Starbucks...." Go live! Have fun.
Yawners and couch dwellers need NOT APPLY. I'm not one to ignore a wink or an email, so reach out and I'll say hi back. I promise. Good luck out there.