I am fun, unique and full of energy. Very easy going, laid back and can get along with anybody.
I believe in keeping a positive mental attitude no matter what, I am always in a good mood. I am silly, goofy and very spontaneous, a big kid at heart.
I was born in Miami, but spent my childhood in Spain, where my family is from. I lived a few years in Florida, and moved to GA to attend college, and obviously I stayed in Atlanta.
I am very career oriented, I work for an animation studio making TV shows and at the moment I couldn't be happier.
I like to challenge, push my self and learn new things.
I love music and going to concerts. I enjoy going to the park, hiking and biking . I love going to festivals, all festivals, any festival. I love to try new foods and restaurants. Art is a big thing in my life. I spend most of my free time drawing or painting.
I'm looking for someone who is fun, sweet and outgoing. Someone who is creative and artistic. Someone to enjoy the nice days outside and stay in and cuddle on the bad ones...And dance with me in the kitchen.....
Facts about me...
- I'm awesome.
- I do not date more than one person at a time, I just don't think it's right.
- As goofy as I am, I am a gentleman and I treat ladies as such, I like to open doors and give flowers.
- I like tattos, and I have several.
- I have no filter, the stuff that comes out of my mouth surprises me sometimes.
- I have a strong Spanish accent, most people think its cute and sexy.... I find it annoying.
-I've been known to make up my own words.
- I like to hold hands while walking, and snuggle on the couch.
- I don't do clubs or places with extremely loud music.
- I don't do drama.
- I will always choose a comedy movie against any other choice.
- I don't watch sports.....very rare when I do.
- I am a morning person.
- I believe in quality over quantity.