I've dated for chemistry and for friendship; relationships fell short. I've been in love a couple of times and despite what romantic movies insist, that wasn't enough. So my experiences have given me patience and a few conclusions -- one of which is that an imprecise recipe of things coming together is what makes or breaks a relationship: compatibility, chemistry, timing, experiences... I want the complete package and I want to reciprocate that sentiment to the right person: beautiful, silly, emotionally intelligent, hard-working, sweet, taller (north of 5'5"), healthy, and curves drive me crazy (the hourglass kind, not the apple kind ;) Women like this don't seem to exist... So if you don't exist, message me -- we'll hang :)
Fun Facts O' Conrad:
1) I've had more than 20 jobs since 14
2) I have been on my own since 15; have definitely lived a rich life
3) I'm originally from Texas; I like to think I still have my Southern manners without the close-mindedness or judgement
4) I studied architecture, medicine (still an EMT), and engineering, but ultimately found my passion in management/leadership/business
5) I played football for 20 years up to the minor league level (there are many minor league football systems that feed the UFL, AFL, and NFL practice squads)
6) I am the treasurer/executive for a Kenyan educational foundation; cliche and annoying, I know, but it's important to me to pass on the opportunities that were given to me
8) I always told myself that I'm setting myself up for my 30s; it's put-up or shut-up time -- who's coming with me?!
9) I will punch you right in the baby-maker!