Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

bren3242

buongiorno principessa!

Close Window

bren3242 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 3 days

28 year old man
Louisville, Kentucky, United States

Seeking:
women 22-35
Within:
50 Miles of Norfolk, Virginia, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Moderately

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I was born and raised in New England, love everything about the place...the people, food, weather (usually), even the word "wicked". I'm a pretty big Patriots fan, it's really about the only sports team I care about. I'm an east coast guy at heart but I'm happy just about anywhere I go. So a little about me...I love watching re-runs of shark week and then going for open ocean swims. I love fishing, being in,on or around the water, love dogs, working out, eating healthy 80% of the time and binging the other 20% I'm down-to-earth, motivated (unless it's Sunday morning) and ambitious. My family and my friends mean the world to me. Nothing else matters when it comes to family or being able to be there for your friends. I'm always looking to have a good time, I stay really busy with work but I'm always quick to make time to get out and enjoy life. I work to live, I don't live to work.
A good "match" for me would be someone who has a good sense of humor, is smart, sexy, enjoys going out, has direction in life, and is a blast to be with. To sum things up: if you like dogs more than cats, can sit through a sports game and drink beer and aren't on the fat/ugly side of things...send me a message. Happy hunting ladies.

Interests:
Camping, Coffee and conversation, Dining out, Fishing/Hunting, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Nightclubs/Dancing, Playing sports, Travel/Sightseeing, Watching sports, Wine tasting
Sports & exercise:
Aerobics, Football, Running, Swimming, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Yoga, Other types of exercise
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
Political views:
Conservative
Sign:
Leo
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

I love being outside and active. Hiking, fishing, camping, skydiving, scuba-diving, concerts, the beach. I'm all about going out and getting some good food and drinks.

Favorite hot spots:

Boston, San Diego, Vegas, Barcelona

Favorite things:

I listen to a lot, just depends on the mood. It's probably going to be country half the time, some fist pumping music and rock. I always love a good movie, there's just to many to list.

Last read:

"Fearless" by Eric Blehm and "Shit My Dad Says" by Justin Halpern

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
6'0" (182cms)
5'0" (152cms) to 5'11" (180cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Blue
No preference
Hair:
Light brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way
Drink:
Moderately
Social Drinker
Occupation:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Income:
$50,001 to $75,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
No preference
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Someday
No preference
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Latino / Hispanic, White / Caucasian

I'm Irish, Luxembourgish, and French.

Faith:
Christian / Catholic
No preference
Languages:
English
No preference
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

I have my BA in Political Science. I also spent a semester "studying" in Barcelona

Close Window

Your message has been sent to bren3242

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to bren3242. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to bren3242.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW