I make wonderful art, laugh, eat, frolic, dance, hug, and I cook amazing food. I love to travel around the world and I've been told that I'm an amazing photographer. Thanks to some fortunate luck, I'm able to follow a different path in life than most. My mind is on fire all of the time and I see beauty in everything around me. I'm in love with, and in awe of the whole world. I'm a little bit rock star, faux psychologist, philosopher, seasoned traveler, comedian, all rolled up in one. Throw in a good helping of mischief, and blend well in a hot-tub.
I am looking for a partner in crime, someone to share my travels with, and someone that knows how to laugh. I'm not holding my breath, but I am looking for interesting conversation with someone that won't have to be quoted later on in a courtroom. Here are a few other things you should know:
- If your therapist has to sort out why your life is such a mess, we won't get along.
- If you are all looks with no intelligence, humor or wit, we probably won't hit if off.
- I'll treat you with respect. If you can't do the same, we won't get along. I can be sensitive when necessary, but I'm not a punching bag. I'll roll up my sleeves and carry you when needed, but I won't repeatedly rescue you from self-created crises. I'll surprise you with chocolate when you're PMS'ing, but if you go off on me for no reason I'll eat the chocolate myself.
- Relationships are not fairy tales, I'm not prince charming, and you're not a princess. It takes work from two. If you don't understand that, we won't get along. I can bring fantasy to life (can you?), but we have to re-visit reality occasionally. I can sweep you off your feet, but you'll have to knock my socks off.
- If you are high-maintenance or carry around a small dog in your purse, we won't connect well.
- I don't control nor manipulate, but rest assured I will influence you in positive ways. If you are a control freak, we won't get along. If you thrive by playing manipulative games, I'll recognize them immediately and they won't work on me.
For our first date we should meet for a drink somewhere low key and public in case you are insane. (Yes, it's happened.)
So there you go, several incredible, indelible, articulate, and compelling reasons to contact me. So let's stop stalking and start talking! There's an email me button on the right. You know what to do.