OK so here we go....
* my name is Ashley
* I have a pretty simple life style, nothing too crazy but nothing too boring.
* I would not consider myself high maintenance at all. I'm very happy with the small things. I don't need to be taken out everywhere or showered with gifts, just sharing your company is more than enough.
* I am a very family oriented person. I only have one sibling, a younger brother, but i have a very large extended family. They have always been there for me and I don't know what I would do with out them.
* a typical day in my life consists of going to work, coming home and playing with my dogs, and than lounging around watching a movie.
* I tend to get bored easily, hence why I am always changing something, usually just my hair color.
* I always played sports as a child, such as softball and soccer. I don't really play much anymore but I still enjoy watching a game.
* for fun I usually enjoy a nice night out with friends, a campfire in the back yard or a movie night.
What I'm looking for..
You would think this part would be the easiest but not so much. First off I would say I'm really looking more for a relationship. I feel that even though I'm still younger, I would like to think I'm ready to stop being so alone and ready to share parts of my life with someone else. I really would like to find someone who is adventurous and spontaneous, but who can also unwind and have a nice night in. I feel its important to have relaxing low key nights but you also need to change it up sometimes. I don't think I would be very happy with someone who felt we always had to go out and do things. Trust and being honest are very important to me. If your someone who isnt comfortable opening up than we probably won't do well together.
What to know more... feel free to E-mail me