Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

almst76

What was all that 1 in a million talk?

Close Window

almst76 has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading

« »

Active within 24 hours

36 year old man
Folcroft, Pennsylvania, United States

Seeking:
women 34-44
Within:
10 Miles of Folcroft, Pennsylvania, United States
Relationship:
Divorced
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
Christian / Catholic
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

I'm originally from Pittsburgh, been out in these parts since 2000. I spent 5 years in the Coast Guard and the last 7.5 years have been doing what I currently do which is something you'll have to ask. I'm kinda of opinionated, humble, pretty active and non-technologically gifted. Don't ask me how to operate an IPhone, mainly because I have a blackberry but also cause I have no idea how or hook up a tv with all that stuff to make it cooler. I'm a loyal Pittsburgher even though I live out here now, still consider Pittsburgh home. I have came around to watch the Fightins...but root actively against the flyers and could careless about the Eagles...sorry...

As for who I'm looking for. Someone who has somethings in common with me but has differences. It sure would be boring if you agreed with everything your mate did. Someone who is looking for something long term but not after date #2...or even date #1. If you dont like sports that is cool because chances are I wont like something that you like. Give and take...a good communicator, doesn't get angry easily, doesn't sweat the small stuff.

Interests:
Alumni connections, Coffee and conversation, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Museums and art, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Performing arts, Playing sports, Political interests, Religion/Spiritual, Shopping/Antiques, Travel/Sightseeing, Video games, Watching sports
Sports & exercise:
Baseball, Basketball, Billiards / Pool, Bowling, Football, Golf, Running, Soccer, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines, Other types of exercise, Hockey
Exercise habits:
I exercise 3-4 times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Pet Essay:

Kao, the coolest dog ever created.

Political views:
Middle of the Road
Sign:
Taurus
College:
I'll tell you later
For fun:

Anything from the zoo, to the beach, sporting events, checking out a new place for dinner, running, training for races, musuems, golfing, home improvement, watching movies, going home to Pittsburgh,

Favorite hot spots:

Blarney Stone, Duffers, Casey's, Riddle Ale House, Barnaby's, National Constitution Center. I want to visit Ireland/England, go on an African Safari and Normandy.

Favorite things:

My dog, other dogs, my Jeep, thunderstorms, orange tic tacs, Chik-Fil-A, rainy days, golf, anything Pittsburgh or English, good beer, Fulham FC, European football, gelato, exploring new places and history, road trips

Last read:

The Newspaper, it was delightful as always.

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
4'9" (144cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Body type:
A few extra pounds
Slender, About average, Curvy
Eyes:
Hazel
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Hazel
Hair:
Light brown
Auburn / Red, Black, Light brown, Dark brown, Blonde, Dark blonde
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No Way, Occasionally, Yes, but trying to quit
Drink:
Social Drinker
Never, Social Drinker
Occupation:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Income:
$75,001 to $100,000
No preference
Relationship:
Divorced
Never Married, Widow / Widower, Currently Separated, Divorced
Have kids:
No
Yes, and they sometimes live at home, No, Yes, and they live away from home, Yes, and they live at home
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Asian, Latino / Hispanic, Pacific Islander, White / Caucasian, Other

I'm a little mutt here, 85% of German and Polish and the remaining 15% is Irish...shhh, don't tell anyone about the Polish part :)

Faith:
Christian / Catholic
No preference

I'm a non-practicing catholic. I don't believe you judge people on their religious beliefs by if they attend church on a regular basis. Everyone has their own ways of connecting with god whether it be weekly attendance of church or just praying.

Languages:
English, Spanish
No preference
Education:
Bachelors degree
No preference

Proud 2000 University of Pittsburgh Alum

Close Window

Your message has been sent to almst76

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to almst76. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to almst76.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW