So I've noticed that a lot of people on here seem to be very quick to start their profiles with sometimes oddly specific lists of musts and must nots for that special someone. But when it comes to what you are going to get out of the deal, they don't seem to have much to say.
So I thought, just to mix it up a little bit why not give you a few of the reasons why you should stop reading and go ahead and message me.
So here it is in no particular order, my honest and thoughtful list of what I'm bringing to the table:
1. You will be respected
2. You will see my smile far more often than you will see my frown.
3. Your goals and aspirations will be supported, you will be built up and not put down. This applies to everything from getting that promotion at work down to eating 20 atomic hot wings in under 15 minutes. I will be your biggest fan.
4. Your jokes will be laughed at and you will find yourself laughing at my quick witted responses.
5. You won't hear me put down people whether they be strangers or friends, I'm actually nice.
6.You will be with a girl that not only respects that you have friends but relishes the fact that you are not some weirdo who sits locked in his basement waiting for me to be free.
7. You will be around someone who enjoys her life immensely and thus is enjoyable to be around.
8. If you do little things, they will be appreciated. And little things will be done for you in return. Oh look, your favorite beer's on sale. Guess who just bought a case? This girl.
9.You will never have to sit in utter confusion with no idea why a stream of incoherent screaming is coming in your direction. I deal with issues productively and at a time when I can express myself logically.
10. You will enjoy the company of an interesting educated girl who's musings on life will keep you thinking long after the conversation is over.
11. Oh Liam Neeson is after some sort of bad guy and or group of bad guys? Again? Sure, I'll go see it, and I won't pout about it. I might even enjoy myself.
12. You will be surprised with random acts of affection.
13. You're a man I get that, I like that. Do your man stuff and please, never ask to borrow my vanilla chai sugar scrub. (Bonus points if you do mystical man stuff like change your own oil and fix broken things.)
14.You won't always get perfection, but you will get someone who listens and understands that relationships take work.
15. Your mom will totally like me. (15 seemed like a nice solid number to end on) ;)
That's the kind of girl I am. So what am I looking for in return? Well, a lot of the things are on the list above too. Respect me, support my goals, be nice, be fun to be around, laugh a little bit. I think a good relationship is one where both people learn to compromise a little bit and through that both people learn and grow a little bit. I don't think that you have to have everything in common with the other person but rather you appreciate your differences and enjoy mixing those worlds together.
So if any of that sounds like something your looking for shoot me a message and let's see what happens.