Only interested in physically ACTIVE women :), this means you have hiked, been running or biking, maybe thought about or practiced yoga, and know how to balance an active lifestyle with being social. A good sense of adventure, positive personality, and a dose of ridiculous is good too.
Email me and I will explain more :)
No drama, ever. F'in for real!
I am currently training for Ironman triathlon races or mountain biking events in 2013. I mostly have running events for the rest of this year. I enjoy training for triathlons, and the culture of an active lifestyle (swimming, biking, running, yoga, hiking, stand up paddle boarding, surfing, to name a few). It is not important to me that you are part of the triathlon culture, only that you live an active lifestyle. I am originally from eastern North Carolina and traveled in my business regularly through 2003 when I moved to Arizona. Although I travel some for work now, Arizona is my home and I love the southwest. I have been married (from 2002 through 2007) and have no kids.
Also, I'm easy to find on Facebook if you want to see more photos or see what else I'm up to. I'm very open and expect the same once trust is established.
My friends describe me as:
I typically spend my leisure time:
I enjoy running, biking, hiking, swimming, yoga, anything outdoors. I appreciate good conversation and hanging out with friends. I set a goal in January 2011 that I would not watch TV for 1 year, so far it's working out great! When I'm not training for triathlon, I remain active and social with friends. I believe I connect well with intelligent people with a fun sense of humor.
Three of my best life-skills are:
Being a good friend and companion
Keeping physically fit
Finding new adventures and unique experiences
The things I can't live without are:
Good friends & family
My iPhone, but I know when to put it away
Regular exercise - very active lifestyle
Regular spontaneous and planned travel
The first thing people notice about me:
That I am focused and looking for more than "surface" conversations. I ask questions and want to get to know you. I am very open and honest from the start.
Some favorite places to eat
True food, Revo Burrito, occasional Chick-fil-A, occasional In-n-Out, Nick's Italian (near my home), Tricks, Stingray (I don't eat seafood, but I'm trying to get there), Defalco's Italian, Spotted Donkey, Richardson's, Switch, Ocean Club, City Hall, North, Ruth's Chris, Nourish, Firecreek Coffee, Chevy's, Fajitas, occasional Cracker Barrel, several restaurants at Montelucia, Philadelphia Sandwich, Jersey Mikes, occasional Smashburger, among many.
Other random important things you should know since I am an open and honest person:
1. I use women’s deodorant (did you just click close?)
2. I don’t like body hair
3. I love affectionate and funny people
4. I rather have the truth that hurts than a lie
5. I don’t like cilantro
6. I can listen to the digits you dial on the phone and tell you what number it was you pressed
7. I don’t like dark meat chicken
8. I used to drive a bus in college in between class
9. I’ve never seen star wars and not a fan of sci-fi
10. I recently had my first hot dog
11. I don't do drama
12. Family and friends are important to me
13. I am not a religious person, but I respect your beliefs
14. I am very clean
14. I prefer to be very organized
15. I worked at Chick-fil-A when I was a teenager (age 14-20)
16. I love going to the movies, especially iPic at the Scottsdale Quarter
17. I love popcorn, especially iPic or Harkins
18. I love to fly helicopters
19. I'm a good listener
20. I've got a lot more, so let's talk