I'm a computer forensic examiner aka ethical hacker.
I work for an attorney service.
Even though I am within the legal community, I am fine with that is spiritual, so long as it doesn't become a problem and don't expect me to partake all the time, if at all.
- I'm easy going, I love joking around, play music, a hopeless romantic and I love to think.
- I am an introvert (as in the true definition: psychic energy rather than physical energy, not to be confused with being shy, there is a huge difference), I don't have a problem talking to people, I can and have preformed in front of tens of thousands, but I find most social situations to be mere forms of acting and at times I find it very daunting.
- I am a homebody, but I do enjoy and love going out and would love to do that more often with the right person.
- I am very spiritual, philosophical, agnostic as well as an ordained minister; but I have a problem with religion. I believe one should seek and explore God personally.
- I am very intelligent and do my best at; being conscious of every breath and try to always be aware of my surroundings. However, I can be socially awkward... I see too many ways of explain my thoughts and tend digress.
Hoping to find someone that I can build a friendship with, have fun, and see what may.
If you're quirky, a dork, socially awkward and or have Asperger Syndrome, that is always a plus.
I may appear to a bad boy image and maybe I am... but I have a very kind and loving heart...
If you have any type of interest, send me a wink, message or a like ;)