Want to show a Seattle-newbie around town? Are you looking for someone who actually thinks Seattle's weather is awesome? Look no further.
Here are a few facts about me;
- I moved to Seattle after living in Minneapolis for 10 years.
- I have given myself the goal to run a marathon a year. I have done Twin Cities, Chicago, San Fransisco and most likely Seattle this year.
- I am a comedy nerd and have a sarcastic and dry sense of humor. I listen to a lot of podcasts and love stand up.
- I am a movie buff with a weakness for horror flicks.
- I can play up to 5 instruments of varying levels of ability. I've played piano for more than 20 years.
- I am a homebrewer and beer snob, but I'll settle for a PBR tall boy.
- Family is very important to me, and one of the reasons I moved to Seattle is to be closer to my new niece.
- I believe in continuous improvement, and am always trying to better myself. Being stagnant is not for me.
I'm looking to meet some new people, and am giving this a shot. What's the worst that could happen?