I enjoy the following in a girl:
Kind, spontaneous, a ridiculous sense of humor, a love for all animals, active (fitness, sports events, etc), femme (preferably), a love of new experiences (restaurants, road trips, anything really), and a love of pit bulls and bully breeds is a plus.
I'm willing to take some chances right now, and you should be too.
- I love hiking, running, camping, and campfires. Not particularly in that order
- I’m learning to love myself more every day
- I almost always say the wrong thing
- I think too much
- I consider stargazing and strip clubs both great date ideas, especially when in tandem
- Shows I am currently catching up on: Walking Dead, Scandal, Pitbulls and Parolees
- I volunteer with the Red Paw Emergency Relief Team and New Leash on Life USA
- The most stereotypical gay thing about me is that I absolutely adore the Indigo Girls
- My favorite restaurant in Philly currently is Stateside (Vedge is a close runner-up)
- I love dogs, especially pitbulls, and ESPECIALLY my 7 year old pitbull Jade
- You will love Jade
- I am allergic to cats but will suffer indefinitely for the right girl
- I am clumsy but I never used to be
- I am fairly sarcastic
- I am a sports enthusiast - primarily a Flyers girl. Philles run a close second
- I love to play most all sports as well
- I’m not the best/worst dancer, but I enjoy it and don’t make a scene
- I’m a foodie and love checking out new restaurants, wines, brews, etc.
- I’m not the best communicator but I’m working on it
- I don’t have too much baggage, no matter what they say
- I love cooking and grilling and road trips - especially ones without a known destination
- I will grow on you
Books: Written on the Body - Jeanette Winterson, Into the Wild - John Krakauer, The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath, anything by Thoreau or Walt Whitman
Movies: Best In Show, Mean Girls, Office Space, Gia, Say Anything, But I'm a Cheerleader, What the Bleep do We Know?, The Professional, Billy Elliot, High Art, Crazy Stupid Love
Music: Not in order except for the first one - Indigo Girls, The Decemberists, Tegan Sara, The Roots, Brandi Carlile, Taylor Swift, The Killers, Counting Crows.. and manymanymany more
Food: This is tough... I like a lot of different food. Sushi, salmon, avocados... just a few of my faves. Really anything created with passion and heart behind it is usually a winner in my book. When dining out... Mexican and Sushi restaurants are tops for me, but there are so many great restaurants and craft beer bars. Always hard to choose.