Some things about me:
1. Family is really important to me. My family is really tiny but we are all really close. I'd like to have a big family one day.
2. I like to help others. I am a receptionist for 240(plus) people in a building downtown across from Willis Tower. My coworker likes to call us jacks of all trades. I tend to agree. I have a very strong work ethic and have worked since I was 16. (My mom told me I had to get a job somewhere otherwise she would apply to McDonald's for me). I also like to volunteer my time. I have fed the homeless downtown, done PADS, and I used to volunteer in the pharmacy of the largest free clinic in Chicago.
3. I love trying new things. If I haven't done something or tried something before, I will do it or try it because I want to experience as much of everything life has to offer. You only live once.
4. I am a really optimistic person. I try to find the positive in every situation. It takes a lot to make me sad or mad.
5. I love music. Of pretty much all kinds. Some of my favorites on my iPod are: Imagine Dragons, Muse, The Rolling Stones, The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, Lady Gaga, David Guetta, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Luke Bryan. I love going to concerts - especially outdoor ones like Lollapalooza where I've seen: Muse, The Black Keys, Mumford and Sons, and Lady Gaga.
6. I love Chicago. I love everything it has to offer. I love the sports teams. I love the lakefront. I love The Taste, and jazz Fest, and blues Fest, and the Gold Coast Art Fair.
7. I have what my grandpa calls "the travel bug." My parents would take me and my siblings camping all over when we were younger. I've seen Starved Rock, Turkey Run, The Smoky Mountains, Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Cumberland Falls, Niagara Falls, Glacier National Park, The Hoh Rainforest, Mt. Rainier. I've also traveled to Hamburg, Germany and Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'd love to travel to California and see the redwoods and my dad's favorite city: San Francisco. I want to travel to Rio - possibly for the 2016 Olympics?? I'd like to backpack through South America or Europe. I think I'll stop now haha.
8. I understand football now - kind of - and enjoy it thanks to my dad :)
9. I love sushi. And Thai food. Probably two of my favorites right there.
10. Some of the things on my to-do list:
- Find a place to live downtown somewhere near the lake.
- Learn how to ride a motorcycle.
- Learn how to scuba dive.
- Plan my second trip to Vegas.
- Plan a camping trip since I haven't gone in the past two summers!
Now a little bit about what I'm looking for:
I have a weakness for blue eyes and any sort of muscle definition.
I believe that gentlemen do still exist.
I have a thing for tattoos and/or piercings.
Funny, hardworking, close with family, could never cheat on a woman, down to try new things, and honest - even brutally so, are all characteristics I look for.
I think I joined this site because I would like to find someone to enjoy life with. And since I've always been mature for my age most of the guys I know aren't looking for what they call a "sweetheart."