Rev Up Your love Life With These Tips!

RyNWalk

Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

Close Window

RyNWalk has been notified that you want to learn about him.

Check back after a few days & see if he has added more details to his profile.

CLOSE

Like
Tell him why you like this photo. close

SUBSCRIBE AND SEND loading


Active within 3 days

26 year old man
Westfield, Indiana, United States

Seeking:
women 20-32
Within:
50 Miles of Westfield, Indiana, United States
Relationship:
Never Married
Have kids:
No
Want kids:
Someday
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
Faith:
I'll tell you later
Smoke:
No Way
Drink:
Social Drinker

 

ABOUT HIM & WHO HE'S LOOKING FOR

**Note: Let me know if you find my typo. I'll get you something from an expensive place like... Walmart or Target. **

A few things about the one they call that guy or him (it's me):

I like to hold doors open for people that are far away so they feel awkward and have to hurry. I've done the math on this and it is estimated to work 90% of the time. The other 10% just take their time and I just smile while waiting. It always puts a smile on my face!

I have the potential to have a lot of hobbies, but I probably haven't tried them yet. The only thing I will never try is extreme dog grooming because that is pretty weird. I have to admit though... My dog would look awesome as a pirate, but I digress. His name is Blaze. No, not that guy.. My dog. Crap, I'm digressing again.

You'd also be impressed on how big my stamp collection is. So far I've collected a whopping (Can you make a drum roll for me? Like hit your desk, chair, leg, sibling, or something. A little faster. You got good rhythm. You could go pro with this! What's that you say? You aren't actually doing it? Well, don't I feel silly. Where was I going with this.. Oh ya! To the right ---- ) 0 Stamps! You can wash that jealous expression off your face.. or not it's cool.

I tend to stick to the drama-free side of things, unless candy is involved (there usually isn't). There is probably a lot more to me than this small block of text. Well... at least I hope so or else I'm in trouble. Like with like the Feds, or police, or something because I'm sure it is a crime to be that lame.. or is it awesome? I don't know I skipped chemistry! I've always regretted that decision.

And just because I stubbed my toe this morning here is part of a poem I like:

The woods are lovely,
dark, and deep,
but I have promises to keep,
and miles to go before I sleep,
and miles to go before I sleep.

Stay gold, Ponyboy...Stay gold
-Ryan (still me)

Interests:
Camping, Cooking, Dining out, Movies/Videos, Music and concerts, Exploring new areas, Travel/Sightseeing
Sports & exercise:
Billiards / Pool, Golf, Running, Walking / Hiking, Weights / Machines
Exercise habits:
I exercise 5 or more times per week
Pets:
I have Dogs
Political views:
I'll tell you later
Sign:
Scorpio
College:
I'll tell you later
Favorite things:

Movies: Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy, Boondock Saints 1/2, Step-Brothers, Looper,
Shows: Firefly, Elementary, Agents of Shield, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Brooklyn-9-9, Doctor Who, Community

Last read:

Currently reading: A Song of Ice and Fire Series (Game of Thrones). Have Read:Hunger Games, The Lord of the Rings, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

ABOUT... HIM HIS DATE
APPEARANCE:
Height:
5'9" (175cms)
4'9" (144cms) to 6'0" (182cms)
Body type:
Athletic and toned
Slender, About average, Curvy, Athletic and toned
Eyes:
Brown
No preference
Hair:
Dark brown
No preference
   
LIFESTYLE:
Smoke:
No Way
No preference
Drink:
Social Drinker
No preference
Occupation:
Political / Govt / Civil Service / Military
No preference
Income:
$25,001 to $35,000
No preference
Relationship:
Never Married
Never Married
Have kids:
No
No
Want kids:
Someday
Definitely, Someday, Not sure
   
BACKGROUND/VALUES:
Ethnicity:
White / Caucasian
No preference
Faith:
I'll tell you later
No preference
Languages:
English
English
Education:
Bachelors degree
High school, Some college, Associates degree, Bachelors degree, Graduate degree, PhD / Post Doctoral

Close Window

Your message has been sent to RyNWalk

CLOSE

Close Window

We encountered a problem sending your message to RyNWalk. Please try again later.

CLOSE

Finish by entering your Match.com sign in details.

This lets you sign in faster next time.

Continue
Already a member? Sign in here »

Close Window

Your message has been sent to RyNWalk.

See More Like him:


view more »

CLOSE WINDOW