So first things first…
I live by myself, I pay my own rent, I wear socks that match and I love my mom!
I will be the first to admit, at least by today’s standards, I tend to be a little old fashion. I will always hold the door open for you and everyone else, I will always try to remember to pull your chair out for at dinner, I will always walk on the side of the sidewalk that is closer to traffic and above all I will always be respectful.
I work with people, I am a teacher and an educator, but I do not work at a school. I am passionate about my life and the choices that I have made. I realized a few years back that I had chosen a difficult path through life and I have enjoyed every second of it. Life has taught me the value in humility, patience and that, on occasion, it is okay to be a smart ass.
I have an unquenchable thirst for the outdoors and will always love being on the water, more specifically whitewater, and being in the mountains. There is just something about careening down a raging river of death, you should try it. It really is quite invigorating. Nature is my classroom and I do mean that quite literally.
The following are just a few things I feel like you should know upfront.
1. My family, even though we rarely see eye to eye, are important and I respect them and their opinions.
2. I am borderline obsessive about whitewater and rafting.
3. I am addicted to pizza, coffee, peanut butter and all foods that are unnecessarily HOT!
4. My greatest fear, and I do mean GREATEST fear, is snakes.
5. I have no rhythm and can’t dance regardless if anyone is watching or not.
Well if you made it this far and are beautiful, kind, compassionate, intelligent, witty, funny, wonderful, giving, generous, self-assured, modest, humble, outgoing and shy all at the same time. Feel free to say hello, I would love to hear from you!