I'm a professional living in Houston. I'm responsible, fun to be around, and easy going. I'm close to my family and my small circle of friends. I'm here looking for that one piece to the puzzle that ties it all together.
I'm looking for a woman that is down to earth, kind, compassionate, and loving. I would like to find a woman that understands the importance of family and values common courtesies.
So if you're still reading, here's a list of things that I think would be more fun with a sidekick:
- Taking the dogs to the park
- Enjoying a bottle of wine with a Netflix movie
- Meeting friends out for drinks and dinner
- Loading the car for a road trip weekend to Galveston
- Making dinner together
- Tailgating on a Texans Sunday
- Visiting family on a Saturday afternoon
- Deciding on which flavor of Ben and Jerry's to take home
- Making eggnog and putting up a Christmas tree
- Visiting some far away place and staying at a romantic bed and breakfast.
Sound like fun? If so, send me an e-mail. I'd enjoy hearing from you.