Ok, so here goes.
1) If you're super religious, I may not be the person you're looking for. I'm not much for religion all that much. HOWEVER, that doesn't mean you can't have your own beliefs and ideals, but don't try and shove them down my throat as if yours are the only one that matter.
2) You need to have some sort of job/career. If you work at McDonalds, or have no career ambitions/goals, see you later. I'm 30 years old, I don't want to be dating someone who only makes money to go party and get drunk, or doesn't care to achieve anything higher. I like to have a good time, but I'm also not in college anymore.
3) Obviously, you should know the person a little bit before you get serious with him/her. That goes without saying. However, I'm not going to sit around and wait while you try and find someone better before "settling with me." Don't insult my intelligence. I appreciate honesty. This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, because it isn't. I can not stress this enough. If you have baby daddy drama, don't message me.
4) Good conversation. I don't watch much reality TV, to be honest. I do watch TV, because my job can be stressful and sometimes I want to unwind, but I need to have stimulating conversation. I find reality TV ridiculous, and find it embarrassing that some of those people on those shows managed to become millionaires by being idiots.
5) Attraction. I need to be attracted to the person I'm dating. Obviously, personality counts for a lot, but it's not the only thing. If you're not even attracted to the person you're dating, it's going to fail. That theory also works in reverse, meaning if you're really attractive but have a bad personality then it won't work either. I also need to be in a intimate relationship, if you catch my drift.
6) Independence. I have half my weekends every month taken away because I work every other weekend. I don't consider time spent working "guy" time, either. I really like sports, and my weekends that I do have off are spent watching them. However, I do like to be able to go out and have fun and spend time with the person I'm with. But I'd still like to text back and forth every day.
I've outlined the major ones. If you think that you aren't one of those, then by all means, email me. I look forward to hearing from you.