I like to throw out "that's what she said" in completely inappropriate settings.
As my headline says, when it comes to online dating, I consider myself an A-S-S: Astute, Social, and Single.
Astute: I'm smart and fairly insightful—I notice things. I'm an editor by profession, so I get paid to catch the littlest details.
Social: I'm not shy. I go up to guys and tell them they're cute. I have no problems in a large group, and I enjoy being social. Yet here I am, meeting people online, because I'm still—
Single: Obviously, I am not currently dating anyone.
I like acronyms that spell funny things. I laugh at puns. I'm sarcastic and silly, and I find humor in everything.
When we meet, you may notice that I have next to no filter. I say what pops into my head. And sometimes pretty awesome/hilarious/inane things pop into my head. They will come out of my mouth.
Coffee makes me happy. Good vocabulary is sexy. So is confidence.
You should email me if any or all of the following are true:
- You can laugh at yourself.
- You think honesty and communication are of utmost importance.
- You can hold an intelligent conversation.
The following are by no means required but would guarantee good conversation:
- You like words... be it spelling, grammar, or just good vocabulary.
- You can hold your own in a Harry Potter, Futurama, or Castle debate.
- Your brand of humor is a cross between sarcastic and geeky.