Hi,Happy New Year!
I graduated from SCSU in 2009 and currently substitute teaching and working retail.
I enjoy hanging out with friends, family and meeting new people even though I may be shy at times.
Enjoy keeping active by playing sports and working out.
Yes I have a lot of interests; went a little overboard on the list but I think it’s better to be well rounded than sticking to the same old things. I love learning new things and am up for trying something new as long as it doesn’t scare me too much
I enjoy theme parks, sporting events, going to movies,museums and to travel.
I have traveled to about 15 different states, and want to travel out of the country some day. Would love to take another road trip in the future and travel by train someplace.
What I am looking for:
- someone I can have fun with, share interests with, joke around with
-a guy who can make me smile, laugh, vice-versa
- Who is loyal, honest, respectful and trustworthy, has a romantic side
-someone with goals
-someone I can talk to about anything
- try new things with
- A guy who likes the outdoors, sports, to travel, animals, and more.
- Someone who goes to the gym on a regular basis, (I try and go at least 4 times a week and would be fun to actually workout with someone)
- Also one that might be religious (Christian/Catholic) but it’s ok if you are not
If you smoke or don't want kids please move on.
I am here for Dating, and or Long Term Relationships. I am seriously looking for someone; maybe even find that special someone :)
If you want to know more, chat, send me a message
First Date I am open to anything, going for coffee or hot chocolate,
sledding or snow tubing might be fun.
the Como Zoo
playing trivia at BW3 or someplace else
when the weather is warmer:
golfing or mini-golf
Frisbee golf (want to learn, never have played except for on the Wii)
county or state fair
a car show
anything fun etc... I would like to go someplace or do something where we can still talk so we could get to know each other better. wish there was a place to go boogie boarding :(