I'm a charismatic, intelligent, adventurous professional who moved from Canada to Houston in 2011. I'm having a blast getting setup in a new city and this indoor plumbing you Americans have is the business.
For fun I'm on a softball team playing pitcher, I run on the levy near my suburban house dodging hogs, and I attempt home improvements (if I don't reply it may because my hanging bathtub failed during testing). I also get my kicks auto racing at tracks in Houston which I tell myself is useful in case Bruce Willis suddenly jumps in my car and yells “Drive!”. My Dad and role model got me into cars and it's been a great bonding hobby growing up. I've also been known to revert to Elvis when the karaoke mic makes it's way to my awaiting fingers. Although I pride myself on my fitness, a movie night with popcorn and wine is one of my favourite things. I'm also taking kiteboarding lessons right now. I'm loving the challenge.
I'm on here because I've learned that life is incredibly more fulfilling when you're not hogging it all to yourself. I'm on the hunt to find a positive, family orientated, and adventurous lady to share our ups, downs, and then ups together. Sound like you? :) If you aren't serious about dating and having a family, please move on to the next guy. My house is in order and I'm looking for someone to help complete it.
Now that the 'serious' talk is over,I 'm proud to state that I'm successful at almost anything I try. Try me out if you don't believe me ;). Let's make a list of what makes me unique from the herd in case you're not impressed yet (I'm an engineer btw, so lists are the grooviest):
1) I'm an excellent photographer. I've put my Dad and best friend each on the covers of sports magazines.
2) I'm a globe trotter. I've been to Indonesia, Australia, Ireland, China, The Bahamas, and Italy in the past 4 years.
3) I'm a great listener. I didn't realized this until people started telling me so.
4) My family is one of the most important things to me. The morals they laid out for me have been one of the most invaluable gifts. My Mom is my go-to person for input on any issues I have and the first person I share good news with.
5) The most important: If I'm within 50' of you and there's a door in your path, I'll sense it and open it before you get there. Doctors are still trying to study this awareness I'm adorned with. I think they're going to name it 'manners' or 'door-brain-sense-thingy'. One of those two names.
Fav music right now:
Mumford and Sons