My Theme Here:
Quality over quantity. (harder said than done)
A touch of comedy (wish there was a font to help with that).
And most importantly, honesty.
- I've lived in California for over 80.6% of my life.
- Recently moved back here from 33.3% of that time in San Diego (school and work)
- Born and raised in the Bay Area.
- I studied structural engineering and am currently a registered engineer in Cali and Nevada.
- I've designed all kinds of bridges and have worked on a bridge you've seen and will use. (Hint: Warriors Logo)
- I love my line of business and have a bright future in my profession.
- I love my friends and family and wouldn't be who I am without them.
- Parents still just don't understand.
Little things that count:
- Can parallel park with the best of 'em.
- Have a tendency to, and am capable of, fixing things.
- Know when it's time to ask for directions... from Siri.
- Can teach almost any sport if interested.. except Cricket.. and Rugby.. and Badminton.
- Loved the 49ers, A’s and Warriors before their current relevancy. (I have proof)
- Wine/Beer/Chocolate movie night is just as interesting (and fun) as dress up/lounge/dinner bay area nights.
- Know how to shoot a gun. Accurately.
- Still say please and thank you, open the door for women, and offer my seat on a busy bus/train.
- Memorized my credit card number for online shopping.
- I am a novel movie quoter.
- Memorized my credit card number for emergencies (in that order)
- Like public speaking and thrive when leading groups of people.
- Love Christmas, especially because of the smell of the trees.
- Stay calm and cupcake.
My better half would:
- Be down to explore new sights, sounds, tastes and smells.
- Have a hard time not laughing with me.. or at me.. or both.
- Get to know my friends, just as I'd want to get to know hers.
- Appreciate that I like to double and triple check some stuff.
- Wear that little thing i like.
- Not be judgmental.
- Appreciate thoughtful gestures.
- Be considerate of my feelings.
- Help me to continue to learn compassion.
- Hold hands in public.
- Be D-T-C (down to cuddle)
- Stay honest.
- Help fill in the blanks...