So I'm not going to bore you with what everyone wants in a woman and what men want to hear: pretty, smart, funny career driven, good cook, honest and yada, yada, yada etc...
I'll start with what I don't like and if it's not you, reach out and let's see what happens!
I don't like:
1. Men who do not wear cologn or do not put something on that smells good after a shower
2. Men who are not driven
3. Men who are content with just getting by or the minimum (people should always have goals)
4. Men who are cocky about their physique and are too full of themselves ( don't want a guy who thinks they're the prize)
5. Men who want to go dutch on the first date (complete turn off)
6. Men who don't care about their credit (shows irresponsibility)
7. Men who do not care about their hygiene (I care about mine)
* If you are between 30-40 years old and your profile says you are looking for someone 18-33, we are not on the same page, do not reach out , I AM NOT INTERESTED IN MEN WHO CAN HOLD A SERIOUS CONVERSATION WITH A TEEN.
If you are still reading, please read a lil about me below:
So I am a very loyal and compassionate person that always gives off a cold vibe but deep down inside I have a tremendous emotional side. I am very blunt but I do have a filter, I can be a lil sarcastic but not too much, I curse way more than I should and do not talk the way I write. I can and like to hold conversations about anything if the situation calls for it but with people that are intelligent but not too uptight. *Oh and I use commas way too often,,,,,,anyhow....I like an honest man but one who cares about the next person's feelings. I like dry humor and think shows like "the office" are hilarious. I like to dress with tight jeans and a sexy shirt but am also fine with throwing on a baseball cap and sweats. I am not the healthiest eater, but what can I say I'm a Latina and I love fried pork chops. :) I am a clean/neat freak with my home and at work, I can't say the same for my car. Oh and I am a great cook. I was a very young parent but am very proud that I have raised great children and that I didn't allow every day challenges that most young single mothers are faced with to get in the way of me furthering my education. I am looking for a man that is serious about what he wants out of life and whether he wants to be in an honest relationship. I love a man who smells good, likes a good laugh and knows how to make me feel like I have his full attention.
*I'm not interested in a friend with benefits relationship nor am I interested in dating someone that isn't looking for long-term. Don't mean to sound as if I want to rush anything with just anyone but I don't want to waste anybody's time nor mine!