20 things you should know about me...
1. I love to laugh but have a rather sarcastic sense of humor.
2. I am close to my family and the oldest of 5 kids.
3. I have strong relationships- most friends I have I would walk through fire for.
4. I read all the time- most of the time something fiction or on the bestsellers list, but a bit of non-fiction too.
5. I have two degrees- music and audio engineering. Music is my passion- I love to sing- anything from karaoke to opera and jazz to country.
6. I own cats but love dogs as well.
7. I love to be outdoors- I live two blocks from the beach and I try to get out as often as possible, but I also like to ride my bike around town. This under no circumstances means that I want to spend every weekend camping, fishing or hunting- I prefer to sleep indoors and like modern conveniences like indoor plumbing and electricity.
8. I tend to have strong opinions and make quick decisions.
9. I smoke cigarettes. I don't want to smoke forever but I am not ready to quit yet.
10. I love to dance- although I'm not sure I'm very good at it!
11. I am a very social person- so I like to be out and about- this doesn't mean I really like the bar scene- but I love going out to eat and to concerts.
12. I also enjoy evenings at home - I'm a good cook so I'm totally ready for dinner and a movie on a chill night in.
13. Stupid people really annoy me.
14. I am a very honest person- and expect that others will be honest with me as well.
15. I love kids and hope to have some of my own one day.
16. I'm more comfortable in flip flops and jeans than just about anything else...well almost.
17. I sell wine for a national distributor and LOVE my job. I love teaching people about new wines.
18. I care very little about politics.
19. I'm a good listener and am sometimes overly generous.
20. I can't wait to meet you.