Usually first thing people notice about me is my smile.
Here is a quick description:
- Christian, love my family, friends, golf, beaches, mountains and traveling.
- Grew up in Upstate NY, went to undergrad school in SC, then moved to Orlando, FL for work.
- As of Nov. 2012 I now live in Jacksonville Beach, FL which my company moved here for. I do love my job. My job and career are very important to me. I very work hard at them and strive daily to get myself to the next level. Work hard & play hard - Make sure their is Balance.
- Other cities I have lived are the Orange County, CA, Orlando, FL, Mammoth Mtn, CA , Atlanta, GA, & Fayetteville, NC (not in that order).
Things I enjoy:
- Relaxing at the beach, time in the mountains camping, hiking & boating, spending a day golfing, cooking & eating (Italian, Mexican, Sushi, etc) and traveling both domestic & internationally.
- Music: from country, pop, christian, rock, rap, etc... kinda of all depends on the moment and what I'm in the mood for.
- All Sports: watching and playing. Grew up playing ice hockey, golf, downhill skiing, soccer, baseball, football, etc...I'm pretty athletic and good or decent at playing all sports (not to sound cocky). I've ran a few marathons in the past and next I want to start doing tri's.
So...I'm an easy going guy who's awesome & optimistic, looking for someone who's fun to be around, shares the same values, responsible (in life, personal health & financially), has a good career, likes outdoor activities, enjoys traveling, wants to get married someday & have kids, can be spontaneous, likes to dress up and go out out on the town, but also enjoys wearing tee shirts, jeans and flip flops hanging out (wearing a hat once in a while is great too-bonus) and lives to life to the fullest. By no means am I the perfect 'Christian' guy...I can listen to Christian radio one minute and rap music the next minute, go to church every Sunday morning and later that afternoon have some beers with friends while watching football or at the beach, etc..
As you can see pretty new to the Jacksonville area and looking to meet new friends in my free time and enjoy Jacksonville. If things happen from there then that's great :-)
Enjoy the Day!
PS - this whole online thing is a little weird to me and I'll probably never get used to it and will tell people we met at Publix or through friends. Savvy?