I'm sweet, spunky, motivated, affectionate, goal oriented, slightly shy, and really active. I love running, horseback riding, singing to my steering wheel, camping, a good bubble bath, and dogs. I like traditional gender roles. I'm sure what I'm about to say may mean that somewhere a feminist will lose her wings, but I'm perfectly happy in the kitchen. I enjoy doing the things that make my loved ones happy. I'm the girl that still sends greeting cards, bakes pies from scratch, and will watch the game with you even when I'd much rather be out shopping. I will keep you laughing, lift you up when you need it and keep you grounded too. I'm usually smiling and optimistic. I have a can-do attitude and try to earn everything I receive. I've lived a blessed life that I'm working hard to keep going.
Things you might want to know about me:
- I'm an officer in the US Army but am home on medical leave. I broke my hip while going through OCS training, so I've been given time off to recover before I head back to Ft. Benning to try again.
- I love movies, but not movies like SAW or any of that stuff. Glorifying the pain of another human is barbaric.
- I'm more politically conservative than most in western Washington, but I'm ProChoice and let's face it, the three words that could turn this economy around are "Gay Bridal Registry".
- Not only do I SAY I like MMA and UFC, I actually watch it. Asking me over to watch the fight with you absolutely counts as date night. ;)
- I work out on a regular basis (6 times a week, minimum) and am double certified as a personal trainer. Fitness is a passion and I'd love a good spotter.
- My military record currently has me at a 93% accuracy rating for the M16 and M4 Carbine on 300m targets. Ha ha, didn't even chip a nail getting it either.
- I'm 5'7.5" tall exactly according to the United States government. With heels on that makes me a little under 6'0". I like men I can wear heels around and who are still taller than I am.
- I'm a fan of chivalry, so it WILL be appreciated you when you do all those little things. You should be a man who is the MAN in our relationship. I respect a man who can stand his ground.
- If your wardrobe includes flannel, camo prints, plaid, cowboy hats, boots, and wranglers, have a beard and tattoos and know the words to one or two Johnny Cash or Justin Moore songs that you're willing to sing to me on occasion......I will most likely find you wildly attractive.
The man I'm looking for is confident and sure of himself. He's tall, carries himself well in all situations, doesn't sag his jeans and smells good. He knows how to be a good leader. My man is the kind of guy I can trust and who helps me let go. I'm a country girl, so of course, I appreciate a stetson and boots, but that's not something "required". He's an athlete and can get his hands dirty and is a true romantic at heart. My ideal match is charismatic, handy around the house, and wants to be my champion.