I should probably write this part again so here goes.
First things first, I am English and have been living in New York since July 2011 so not long at all. I grew up in Hertfordshire in the peace of the countryside and then in London for the 15 yrs before moving here. I love living in New York, I enjoy the melting pot fun and adventure it brings. Mainly I spend my days amusing people with my funny accent and wildly curious sense of adventure. Smiling is my favourite thing to do.
Work wise - well I work in booze or liquor if you are on the US side of the pond. Marketing to be exact and I am lucky because I love what I do and I get to explore the US at the same time as winding my spells to get people to drink our brands. It's fun, it's busy and it means I am frequently working more than I would like hence why I took the plunge and came on here.
Things I really like to spend my time doing - travelling the world (places I have been include Peru, Cuba, Brasil, India, West, Central and South Africa, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, NZ, Aus, Europe....), I like to cook, enjoy a good book, love prancing around my apartment pretending in my other life I am a rockstar goddess, shopping, catching up with friends, movies, yoga, walking, hiking, watching cute men in rugby shorts (am up for learning more about American sports or at least smiling whilst working it all out), charity work. I am easily at home camping as I am in a 5 star hotel.
I like variety so you could guess I get bored quite easily. Spontaneity is something I enjoy and I like people who really want to make the most out of what they are doing in life. I don't want to sound biblical on this but you really do need to be confident in yourself and know where you are going and what you expect from life if you are planning on getting in touch
I think that summary will do for now. If you like to laugh, explore and generally not take life too seriously you should email me.
Top 7 things that are likely to turn me off...may as well get them over and done with now.
1) If you are a Scorpio - star signs are a bit odd aren't they, hasnt been a winning sign before but perhaps you can prove me wrong on this one!
2) Family - I just think they are important so if you didn't send a Christmas card last year it's probably a bad sign
3) Your friends - quite important to have some and a life outside a relationship, it's much healthier.
4) Shoes - thick rubber soles or tassles. Not a winner for me and yes, I am sure your Dad has always commented on how stylish and comfy they are :-)
5) Entrepreneur - the definition in Wikipedia does not involve the word 'unemployed and searching for a meal ticket' - just saying, be honest
6) Agreeing with me on everything- I won't believe you anyway
7) Over use of words such as OMG/Awesome/Like Really.....just because and you know why :-)