Seems that everyone likes to have fun, find real people, not mess around, enjoy good friends etc. So let's just assume that I'm similar to all of that as well. To highlight that I'll share what I've done the past few weekends to highlight who I am:
- Roadtripped with friends (10) to Dinosaur state park and spent the day hiking and skipping stones and laughing at the lack of dinosaur tracks. Capped it with a local bbq joint.
- Went rock climbing with some friends last night. Took some video to critique our climbing to get better. My friend tried to dino and we got in trouble because he fell a bit farther than he should. If you aren't falling every now and then, are you really pushing yourself? (I fell a lot :)
- Got ice cream and chilled with some other friends who played the guitar. I only strum a bit.
- Found a dive over in Dallas and again in Irving.
- Went to church and provided service for church during the week
- Went to Cowboys Red River in Dallas and learned how to Texas two step (I'm not from Texas). Had a blast!
- Went to the Fort Worth Swing Syndicate dance. Those folks are serious! Got back into swing and want to learn more. At least I found a place I can where a fedora.
- Played disc golf, played ultimate frisbee
- created a Harlem shake video with a friend at Wal-mart with two random kids in the toy section
- slept (now you know that this list is real, right?)
So that's me. I'm looking for someone who is just as passionate about creating memories and having fun as I am. No way to tell that through the internet though, so lemme know if you want to chat.