Born and raised on the beaches of South Florida, I moved to Texas to attend SMU and eventually made my way to Houston to start my career when I graduated.
I am fortunate to have a great job, a big family and excellent friends. I'm always down to get outside, go to a game, play basketball, work out, hang out by the pool or just chill on the front porch in my wife beater-or would if I had a front porch. I work out a lot, and not just by lifting weights and working the beach muscles. I also play a lot of basketball, swim laps regularly and try to do something like a spin class on the weekend. I also like to just relax and watch movies, my on demand bill is usually larger than my cable bill and I've just about run out of things to watch on Netflix...here I come random Eastern European indies! I watch a lot of standup. Craig Ferguson, Louis CK and Aziz Ansari have great specials. Curb Your Enthusiasm is hilarious. I eat out a lot, love mexican food and go to Whole Foods about 5 times a week.
Not sure what else to say, but I know there is more to me than a single paragraph, so here are some more facts.
- I am convinced that the "close door" button on an elevator does nothing
- I have a amazing 5 year old son who means everything to me. We have an unbelievable relationship and are best buds, possibly because we have the same maturity level
- Anything less than 600 thread count feels like sandpaper to me
- Waking up early on the weekends and getting things done is good in concept...
- My closet is Ed Hardy / dragon t-shirt free
- I try to be handy - I would rather spend hours trying to fix or build something than call for help, except when it comes to ikea furniture
If you actually read this whole thing and are still interested, just let me know:)